The lovely Åse over at A Spoonful of Style nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger Award! I am very grateful and touched to be included on her list. Her blog is one that brings a smile to my face every time I see a new post from her, I just know it’ll be good. She has a beautiful family and is a great writer so if you haven’t already, get over there and give her blog a read! Trust me you won’t regret it 🙂
The rules that go along with this award are that I must select seven blogs and write a description of each, so here are seven out of the many blogs that I love:
1. The Hashtag Generation ~ Aisha writes this smart, funny and quirky blog. With amusing posts such as ‘A Millennial’s Guide to Surviving Final Exams’ and ‘Learning How To Read For Fun Again’, I always know I’ll be entertained by her posts. We share an obsession with Kate Middleton’s outfit choices and her Monday Motivation quotes will help get you ready for a new week!
2. A Few of My Favourite Things ~ The item of the day posts are always a good-un on this blog and result in more things being added to my list of wants (there’s already too many things on that list!). She has great taste and always finds cool stuff that just needs to be shared!
3. 52 Miles per Month ~ Talia created this blog to share her journey towards becoming a stronger version of herself, both physically and mentally. She’s very inspiring, funny and makes you want to get out there and go for a run!
4. Izzie’s Beauty Blog ~ Izzie is 14 years old and writes this lovely blog about all things beauty. She is so sweet and enthusiastic and obviously has such a love for makeup and everything that goes along with it!
5. Her 30’s ~ I may not be in my thirties yet (almost!) but I love this blog and can definitely relate to a lot of the things written about! This is a must read for anyone trying to ‘maneuver through societal and self imposed expectations’. (so basically everyone!)
6. Just nice stuff. ~ This is a great blog written about, well…nice stuff! Tassy can bake like a champ and makes me want to reach inside my computer and taste all the delicious looking things she’s cooked up! There are brilliant lifestyle and fashion posts too.
7. DonzWebb ~ Donna writes this beautiful blog where she shares her inspirations and things that make her smile. They’re guaranteed to make you smile too and her Pinterest posts are always inspiring!